resolved: Not seeing Properties in Skin editor Styles tab!

This forum is for all Flare issues related to getting started and installing the application.
dlienhart
Jr. Propeller Head

resolved: Not seeing Properties in Skin editor Styles tab!

Post by dlienhart »

Never mind - the Properties is just so short (<1 line) that I couldn't see anything under there. Or perhaps I fixed it with some of the futzing around I did.

In the skin editor Styles tab, all of the items in the Styles list show (no selection) in the Properties area.

This is true for all skins, including a newly created one and ones I've never used before of multiple output types. (My main skin is WebHelp Mobile, but other skins have the same issue.)

This is true for all projects on my system.

It worked last month, but then I didn't use it for a month and now it doesn't. One of the last things I was doing last month was trying to remove the Home button. I was unsuccessful with that but might have broken something without noticing it.

I'm new to Flare and I must have disconnected something, but I've looked everywhere and don't see anything amiss. Any ideas or troubleshooting tips?

Thanks,
Debbie
Last edited by dlienhart on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
dlienhart
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: Not seeing Properties in the Skin editor Styles tab!

Post by dlienhart »

Each skin seems to have the correct set of items in the Styles list, but no property values are listed. Does anyone know how the property values are populated into the skin editor?
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: resolved: Not seeing Properties in Skin editor Styles ta

Post by Nita Beck »

Debbie, I see you've edited the post's title to say that you resolved the issue. Kindly describe what the resolution was, for the benefit of others reading this post.

Thx. :)
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!