Installation and Licensing issues – MadCap Contact info

This forum is for all Flare issues related to getting started and installing the application.
rob hollinger
Propellus Maximus

Installation and Licensing issues – MadCap Contact info

Post by rob hollinger »

If you're having problems installing any MadCap Software products, please open a case with the Technical Support Department using the following link:
https://www.madcapsoftware.com/support/ ... px?p=flare

If you're having licensing or activation issues, please contact Customer Service at:
customerservice@madcapsoftware.com

For License and Activation issues, be sure to include your license key to avoid any delays.
Rob Hollinger
MadCap Software
Raghunadh
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: Installation and Licensing issues – MadCap Contact inf

Post by Raghunadh »

Hello,

I am having an key activation issue in my machine. It has repeated consecutively for two days. We submitted the ticket to Support centre. But there is no resolve in this issue. I activated the madcap flare with the key given by MADCAP flare. But everytime i open the software. The flare program is showing to activate the machine again and its not happening also.

Please check this error.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveS
Senior Propellus Maximus
Location: Adelaide, far side of the world ( 34°56'0.78\"S 138°46'44.28\"E).

Re: Installation and Licensing issues – MadCap Contact inf

Post by SteveS »

This is a peer to peer forum, and although MadCap folk do drop in from time to time (such as the original post) we cannot help with activation errors.

If you contact MadCap support I am sure they will be able to help. :D
Steve
Life's too short for bad coffee, bad chocolate, and bad red wine.