Viewing Images

This forum is for all Flare issues related to getting started and installing the application.
GeorgeBell
Sr. Propeller Head

Viewing Images

Post by GeorgeBell »

I hope I'm asking in the correct forum. I've been using Flare almost since day one, so while no expert, I'm not new to it.

I have Flare 11 on my W7 desktop at the office, and W10 laptop at home. I've been using MS OneDrive successfully for a few months to avoid having to copy projects from one machine to the other.

Suddenly yesterday on my desktop, all images in all Topics, have now reduced to Thumbnail size, and yet when compiled they are normal size in the .chm files and others. At home, all is well.

I must have unknowingly activated a setting in Flare on my desktop, but I cannot for the life of me figure what or where.

I'd be grateful for any ideas where to change this back? Many thanks.
atomdocs
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Viewing Images

Post by atomdocs »

Hi George, this is indeed a setting that can be set to make editing easier in image-heavy projects. You can turn it on or off in the Show Tags drop-down menu in the local toolbar - here is the help page that explains it:

http://help.madcapsoftware.com/flare12/ ... diting.htm
Last edited by atomdocs on Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom
Flare 2022, Capture 7
GeorgeBell
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Viewing Images

Post by GeorgeBell »

Many thanks for that. It would be nice if it could be applied by Topic as well, as opposed to the whole Project, but I'm just relieved it's back to normal.

Cheers!