Initial set of files

This forum is for all Flare issues related to getting started and installing the application.
abowsher
Propeller Head

Initial set of files

Post by abowsher »

Apologies if this has been beat on elsewhere, I tried sifting through the forums and such.

When you use a template to start a project (I used Tripane Advanced), you get a lot of files generated. While these are nice examples to have, as a new user, it's hard to know what is there as an example to copy from and should be removed from the final project, and what things should be kept. Are there any good guides/articles/etc. that explain this? I don't really want to go through file by file if I can help it. Again, sorry if I missed an obvious doc somewhere. I checked the Read First on the template but it is fairly high level.

Also, there are some things generated that I have no idea about - for instance, the various PDF outputs like PDF - Crop Reg Marks / UserGuideB8_5x11CRM... are there any doc or readme's, etc., that describe what these targets mean? I read the Targets Guide but it wasn't specific about these formats.

Not trying to sound overly critical, I like the tool and the templates are nice, I'll eventually sort it all out, just looking for any pointers to save time getting up to speed.

Thanks!