HTML5 output in Action!

This Forum is for general issues about MadCap Lingo

Re: HTML5 output in Action!

Postby moshe on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:12 pm

Dave Lee wrote:
moshe wrote:
elizabethdot wrote:Personally I'm currently just trying to figure out how to get the Search Bar out of its default place, which so far has been a bit of a rabbit hole for me!

I used Dave Lee's instructions http://ukauthor.esy.es/SkinMods/Default.htm#Move-Search.htm%3FTocPath%3DCustomising%2520the%2520HTML5%2520skin|Examples|_____3 to move the search bar into the toolbar - it worked beautifully! Thanks alot, Dave!

Thanks!

That will work for the tripane skin.

If you're using top nav (as asked above), I just use the search bar proxy and switch off the search in the top nav skin.

You are correct, Dave I missed that the request was for Top Nav, and I was working in Tripane.
It is too bad that there is no search bar proxy in Tripane. It would make Tripane search bar placement easier/more flexible.
Moshe Davis
Jerusalem, Israel
moshe
Propeller Head

Postby BPAT on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:43 am

luciagarcia wrote:This is my company's recent work in HTML5: http://documentacao.senior.com.br/.

I know this is two years old, but I really like the look of this. Would you be willing to tell me how you did it or give me some pointers. REALLY new to Flare.
BPAT
Jr. Propeller Head

Postby Dave Lee on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:18 am

I've revamped our top nav template a bit: desktophelp.sage.co.uk/sage200/sage200standard/

Home page.

Home1.png

Section navigation page (top level menu items).

Section1.png

Topic.

Topic1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dave Lee
Master Propellus Maximus

Previous

Return to MadCap Lingo General Discussion