Imported TM trouble

This Forum is for general issues about MadCap Lingo
LynnHomsi66
Propeller Head

Imported TM trouble

Post by LynnHomsi66 »

Hi all

My computer died and had to get a new one and install lingo 5 again. I had exported my TM in the case this might happen so I can import it in case I had to reinstall Lingo and not lose my translation memory. I downloaded the SQL server (x86), choose it in Lingo when I opened it, imported my .tmx and opened an old project.

Since this was a completed project and the segments were added to the TM, I would expect to see at the bottom of Lingo the segment saved to the TM with 100% match. If I were to create a new project using the same source file, the segments are not automatically translated, it's as if I have to do the translation all over again.

Why didn't my import work? It said it added successfully...

Thanks
LynnHomsi66
Propeller Head

Re: Imported TM trouble

Post by LynnHomsi66 »

I realized that I had a x64 bit machine and I accidentally downloaded x86 SQL. So I uninstalled x86 and installed x64. Then I created a new a Lingo Database and tried importing my TM. I got the error message below. Should I just uninstall Lingo and the SQL server and other programs? I am just confused on what needs to be downloaded now, I thought I had the correct programs downloaded.

I have screenshots attached of my error message and list of programs.
Thanks for your help.
Lynn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.