Table rows missing in Lingo

This Forum is for general issues about MadCap Lingo
ceriwilliams
Propeller Head

Table rows missing in Lingo

Post by ceriwilliams »

Hi all,

I have a snippet in Flare with different conditions for different rows. I then have several topics that pull through various rows from the table using those conditions. All of the conditions used are included in the target. This project is synced with Lingo for translating.

However when I look at the snippet in Lingo, some of the rows seem to be missing. I've sent the bundle to translators and they've sent it back, but when I export the project back to Flare and build the PDF, several rows are not translated because they don't seem to have made it into Lingo in the first place.

Could this be a conditioning issue? Or is there anything else I can check to see why these table rows don't appear in Lingo?

Many thanks!
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Table rows missing in Lingo

Post by Nita Beck »

Welcome to the forums! :)

I would suspect conditions, yes. When you bundled the files for translation, did you select files by target? If yes, does that target exclude some conditions? I would expect the Lingo package not to include any content that the target excludes.
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!