Swagger to Flare

This forum is for all Flare issues related to importing files or projects.
benpja
Propeller Head

Swagger to Flare

Post by benpja »

Hi all, Merry Xmas and Happy New year....

I need your help and patience ....I have exported from Swagger (https://editor.swagger.io/) to an HTML file. I imported this into Flare.

I expected there to be some 'beautification' after this process, and was intending on creating my own CSS. What concerns me is that the information presented in the swagger editor and the imported information are not quite the same. Is this a bug/error in the import process? Am i misunderstanding the information presented?

i have read the cherryleaf blogs and YouTube video.

See the attached examples, My questions:
a) image 1-3 - Why is the body parameter example data slightly different. (i dont mean format) the Red required name photourls?
b) image 3 - How can i get the example data to be displayed in flare.
c) Image 3 - Flare output says consumes and produces... application/xml application/json - The other two outputs either dont mention the xml, json in this way or mention it only once....
d) image 4 -5 - in the example data why is it totally different in terms of example data, 132456789, doggie etc, with no example in successful operation.

Any help is really appreciated - Thank you.

Thank you in advance for any help...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LorenaB
Propeller Head

Re: Swagger to Flare

Post by LorenaB »

Ben, I'm about to try this myself. Any success in making it do what you wish?
ekaren
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by ekaren »

Ben,
Checking in to see if you have had any luck.
benpja
Propeller Head

Post by benpja »

Nope, I had no luck and can't find any thorough information .... it's very frustrating... If anyone has had success let me know :)