Frame Conditions not being imported

This forum is for all Flare issues related to importing files or projects.
claypool
Propeller Head

Frame Conditions not being imported

Post by claypool »

Hi All - I am stumped...I've been converting our department's guides from Frame to Flare for a couple of months now, and everything was going smoothly, overall. Suddenly, when I import a document, the conditionalized text in FrameMaker is no longer imported in to Flare. It's not just the conditional tag that is missing - it's the text. Nothing that has a condition tag applied in Frame exists in the Flare Projects. I'm using the exact same setup I have been right along. The writer uses the same tags in Frame that every other writer has used...What am I missing? Has anyone experienced this before, or have any idea what may be going on here? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Holly
ChoccieMuffin
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Frame Conditions not being imported

Post by ChoccieMuffin »

What version of Flare are you using? Have you updated anything recently? Is it just one project or every project that this is happening on?

If just one project, I suggest you quit Flare and delete the Analyzer folder. Sometimes Flare gets its knickers in a twist and this untwists them. Next time you open that project, Flare does a fresh analysis.

Good luck!
Started as a newbie with Flare 6.1, now using Flare 2023.
Report bugs at http://www.madcapsoftware.com/bugs/submit.aspx.
Request features at https://www.madcapsoftware.com/feedback ... quest.aspx
claypool
Propeller Head

Post by claypool »

Good morning - I'm using the most recent version of Flare, but have done conversions with the updates that were working fine. This has happened in three projects now. I've created new projects based on a template each time, though, so maybe the master template's Analyzer folder has something to do with it. I will give it a try. Thanks so much for the help!
claypool
Propeller Head

Post by claypool »

Worked perfectly! Thank you again for your help.