Cannot apply line-height to p.TOC1 and p.TOC2

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
ceriwilliams
Propeller Head

Cannot apply line-height to p.TOC1 and p.TOC2

Post by ceriwilliams »

Hi,

I have a topic that contains a TOC proxy for my contents page. The spacing between each entry is fine, but if an entry is longer than a single line, the two lines of the entry are too close together. Try as I might, I cannot control the line spacing here.

From my experimenting, I gather I need to edit p.TOC1 and p.TOC2 and change the line-height. But when I edit the line-height here, nothing happens in my output. (I tried editing MadCap|tocProxy and changing the line-height, which works as expected, but that affects all of the lines and the spaces between each entry.)

Does line-height not work for some reason in p.TOC1 and p.TOC2? Or do I need to edit a different attribute?

Image attached shows the space between each entry (which is fine) and the space between the lines within one entry (which is too small).

Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ceriwilliams
Propeller Head

Re: Cannot apply line-height to p.TOC1 and p.TOC2

Post by ceriwilliams »

Update - MadCap have submitted a bug report for this issue (#90918). The recommended workaround is to use the madcap|tocProxy style to set line-height.