MiniTOC proxy appearance

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
acautela6
Jr. Propeller Head

MiniTOC proxy appearance

Post by acautela6 »

I want to change the font color in the entries for a minitoc proxy. I tried creating Pseudo Classes of hover, link, and visited under the "a" style in the .css, but that didn't work. I also tried adding hover, link, and visited entries under the MadCap | miniTOCProxy style, but that didn't work either. The MiniTOC1 entry under the "P" style doesn't allow you to associate entries for hover, link, and visited. Any ideas on how to control the appearance of a minitoc proxy would be appreciated.
pachaton
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: MiniTOC proxy appearance

Post by pachaton »

You could change the properties of p.TOC1, p.TOC2 etc. styles. These are the entries for miniToc proxy.
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Post by Nita Beck »

pachaton wrote:You could change the properties of p.TOC1, p.TOC2 etc. styles. These are the entries for miniToc proxy.
The p.miniTOC1, p.miniTOC2, etc. styles are for the entries generated by the miniTOC proxy. The p.TOC1, p.TOC2, etc. styles are for the TOC proxy.

To the original question, would it possible to create a complex selector, such as "p.miniTOC1 a" (assuming that there actually is a standard link that gets put within the p.miniTOC1 block in the output)? I'm making a wild guess on this...
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!
GregStenhouse
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by GregStenhouse »

For our 'a' styles we ended up using an !important on the color to override the Flare miniTOC styles, this may be one approach you could use?

Code: Select all

a,
a:visited {
	color: #226eab!important; /*override Flare style for miniTOC links*/
	text-decoration: none;
}
karencann
Propeller Head

Post by karencann »

GregStenhouse wrote:For our 'a' styles we ended up using an !important on the color to override the Flare miniTOC styles, this may be one approach you could use?

Code: Select all

a,
a:visited {
	color: #226eab!important; /*override Flare style for miniTOC links*/
	text-decoration: none;
}
This worked great for the hover colour also, thank you for the tip.