"See also" relationship links as a paragraph NOT a list

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
trevorhenderson
Jr. Propeller Head

"See also" relationship links as a paragraph NOT a list

Post by trevorhenderson »

Hello all. We have quite a few topics that need to have "see also" links to other highly related topics. We have these setup in a Relationships Table and that side of things is working very well. Some of the topics though are very short so the result in PDF is a couple of sentences followed by a dozen or more links in a "see also" list, followed by the next also short topic which the includes the same list of a dozen or more links (as it should). But the result in the PDF is pages containing very little documentation and lots of repeated links.

We would like to display the links as a set of comma-separated entries in a single paragraph so that we chew up less vertical space. I cannot find any way in the relationshipsProxy or relationshipsItem etc to make it NOT generate as a list of items. I believe I am in the correct area because I can adjust the font etc and that flows through but have been unable to overrule the list format. I'd be happy for any "fix" to also affect the online output. Also, if it helps, the topics in this area of the doco are alphabetical so it wouldn't matter if the "fix" also means we lose the page number reference.

Here's hoping!