XML Editor's text is too large, but PDF is accurate

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
LLawv
Jr. Propeller Head

XML Editor's text is too large, but PDF is accurate

Post by LLawv »

Hi All,

I'm working on a new project and I've run into something that I've never had an issue with previously. My XML editor's text is much too large and is not providing the WYSIWYG kind of feel that I'm used to. Here's an example of the XML editor vs. the PDF output:
XML_Editor.png
PDF_Output.png

Can anyone think of what might be causing this? I've got the correct stylesheet and medium selected. The one thing that jumps out at me as a possibility is that I'm using the Roboto font set. Does Flare maybe just not handle it well in the XML editor? It even looks a bit off in the PDF. If that's the case, I'll just assign a different stylesheet or medium for the editing, or possibly choose a different font altogether.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Psider
Propellus Maximus

Re: XML Editor's text is too large, but PDF is accurate

Post by Psider »

Did you perhaps zoom in accidentally in the editor? I sometimes do it accidentally in other programs when I don't release the Ctrl key before I start scrolling my mouse wheel.
LLawv
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: XML Editor's text is too large, but PDF is accurate

Post by LLawv »

I discovered the culprit. I played around with my Windows display magnification and resolution settings with no luck, but forgot to sign out to make sure the changes took effect. Things were much more "normal" once I signed out of my computer, signed back in, and reopened Flare.

So, add me to the long list of people who have solved a Flare problem through Windows display magnification/resolution adjustment.