Stylesheet Setting Ignored

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
Joseph Zitt
Propeller Head

Stylesheet Setting Ignored

Post by Joseph Zitt »

This, too, should be simple.

I have set the Master Stylesheet for a Target to "Main".

When click "Edit Style" for a paragraph, it opens an old Stylesheet, "Documentation".

How do I get Flare to edit the Stylesheet that I had specified?
bunnycat
Propeller Head

Re: Stylesheet Setting Ignored

Post by bunnycat »

Also, verify a couple extra things:
1) That your individual HTML topics don't have a link to your unwanted stylesheet referenced up in the <head> AND
2) verify that your target does not have the "Allow local stylesheets"

The combo of those may cause your target to use the stylesheet in the topic, over the stylesheets you've defined in the target/project.

And 3) check on what stylesheet use is set on the Flare project itself.

Of course, if you are using TopNav, you want your Target to be able to use both a Main stylesheet and OtherTopics one (one for the landing page, and one for topics, so you want "Allow local stylesheets" on the target to be set. But also not have random individual HTML topics linking off to their own separate stylesheets. I have found that sometimes and individual topic inadvertently had a remnant stylesheet linked up in the <head> and deleted it.

-CAT
Joseph Zitt
Propeller Head

Re: Stylesheet Setting Ignored

Post by Joseph Zitt »

bunnycat wrote: And 3) check on what stylesheet use is set on the Flare project itself.
Thank you! I went through your suggestions in order, and it looks like this was the problem. There are so many places that these things can be set that I didn't think to look at that high a level.