Flare is slowly when serveral tables are nested?

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
Matze
Sr. Propeller Head

Flare is slowly when serveral tables are nested?

Post by Matze »

Hi all,
I´ve figured out that Flare is extremly slowly. First I thought that the whole program is affected, but fortunatelly only individual topics are affected.
In these topics are nested invisble tables.

Example:
I often use invisible tables, e.g. for precondition and condition blocks at the beginning and the end of a task topic, dita style, I love it :D
Now if you put another invisible table in this first invisible table, e.g. by converting to text a safety note snippet or a note with symbol snippet
two invisible tables are nested. Sometimes in the nested tables are images as well.

Do you have the same problem? In my case the mouse is frozen and Flare needs a lot of time to check my topic :D :D :D
doloremipsum
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Flare is slowly when serveral tables are nested?

Post by doloremipsum »

Are you getting an error message as well, something like 'Invalid content detected inside table cell'? I suspect you're doing something that Flare doesn't really support, which would explain why it's struggling.
in hoc foro dolorem ipsum amamus, consectimur, adipisci volumus.
Matze
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Flare is slowly when serveral tables are nested?

Post by Matze »

no, everything is fine in XHTML without error messages, but Flare is extremly hard working, says my cpu performance view.
And from my side, its not really special, a table in a table in a table, its like inception :lol: :lol: :lol: