Disable Showing Images as Thumbnails in Output

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
aparkes
Propeller Head

Disable Showing Images as Thumbnails in Output

Post by aparkes »

I am going over some of my madcap projects after being away for a year and I have all my images in the HTML output displaying as thumbnails, and I'm trying to disable it on some of them.

For reference here is the guide on how to have it so users can enlarge the image to view it full size by clicking it:
https://help.madcapsoftware.com/flare20 ... Output.htm

I just want some images to appear as they are without the ability to click on them. Unfortunately when I remove the settings the images still behave in this way and I'm struggling to find anything in the Target, stylesheet, or Image properties that could still be forcing them to behave this way.

I'm sure I'm missing something here please help.
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Disable Showing Images as Thumbnails in Output

Post by NorthEast »

As mentioned in that help topic, you can set up thumbnails in two ways -
1. Using styles, to apply it to all images that match that style (e.g. you might have an image class, img.thumb).
2. Using image properties, to apply it to individual all images that match that style (image class).

So what did you do originally so set up the thumbnails, did you use one or both of these methods?
And when you tried to "remove the settings", what did you actually do?
aparkes
Propeller Head

Post by aparkes »

Dave Lee wrote:As mentioned in that help topic, you can set up thumbnails in two ways -
1. Using styles, to apply it to all images that match that style (e.g. you might have an image class, img.thumb).
2. Using image properties, to apply it to individual all images that match that style (image class).

So what did you do originally so set up the thumbnails, did you use one or both of these methods?
And when you tried to "remove the settings", what did you actually do?
Hi Dave, thanks for the reply.
Originally it was stylesheets, and by remove settings, I mean image properties and the stylesheet set to default.

As I was writing the reply I managed to figure out what was going on. I had set the stylesheet and Image properties correctly but the style was not applied to the image correctly. I knew it was something simple. Thanks for your reply tho.
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Post by NorthEast »

Ok, but you do realise that you only use one of those methods - not both at the same time.
aparkes
Propeller Head

Post by aparkes »

Dave Lee wrote:Ok, but you do realise that you only use one of those methods - not both at the same time.
Yes, but I was trying both separately.