Stylesheet reverts after publishing locally

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
Wowa84
Jr. Propeller Head

Stylesheet reverts after publishing locally

Post by Wowa84 »

I modified the existing (primary) stylesheet and the changes are there when I build the target in Flare, but when I tried to publish locally, the stylesheet reverts back to before I made the changes. What could be causing it to behave this way?
bwofficer
Propeller Head

Re: Stylesheet reverts after publishing locally

Post by bwofficer »

Wowa84 wrote:I modified the existing (primary) stylesheet and the changes are there when I build the target in Flare, but when I tried to publish locally, the stylesheet reverts back to before I made the changes. What could be causing it to behave this way?
Is your project set up to import the stylesheet from a global project? If so, it would reimport the stylesheet from there at build time, overwriting any changes you made to the local copy of the stylesheet inside your project.

Regards,

Bruce
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Stylesheet reverts after publishing locally

Post by NorthEast »

How are you testing this?
Are you looking at the actual file in the publish/destination folder, or just checking this from a browser?

If the stylesheet file in the publish/folder is open or read-only, then the publish would fail when it tries to overwrite the file. Check the build status and build log to see if there were any problems.

If you're checking this using a browser, then the browser could be using a cached older version of the file. Try Ctrl+F5 to refresh.

If you're using any backup/sync software like OneDrive or Google Drive, check that isn't interfering with your files.