Can you remove the icon from a toggler?

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
Andrew Heard
Sr. Propeller Head

Can you remove the icon from a toggler?

Post by Andrew Heard »

I like togglers.

But I don't always want the icon in front. Same for dropspots. If a toggler link is in the middle of a sentence, I think the text formatting is all the identification it needs.

So how do you switch the icon off? Or change it.

And on a related issue, how do you change the appearance of a list bullet - outside the GUI-selectable options that is?

Andrew
Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
LTinker68
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Can you remove the icon from a toggler?

Post by LTinker68 »

Andrew Heard wrote:So how do you switch the icon off? Or change it.
In the Stylesheet Editor, scroll down to the toggler tag and select it. The image icon fields should appear at right (if they don't, set the display to Show: Property Groups and expand the Unclassified group). Click on the open and closed image icon fields and select "none" from the list (second item from the top of the list). Likewise, if you want to specify different images, save the image files in the Resources\Images folder, then select them from the drop-down list.
Andrew Heard wrote:And on a related issue, how do you change the appearance of a list bullet - outside the GUI-selectable options that is?
Create a custom <li> tag. In the custom class, expand the "list" group and specify an image in the list-style-image field. Note that the image isn't picked up by Word or Framemaker, but at least in Word you can easily open the output and re-specify the image for the list. Don't know if it's as easy in FM.

Lisa
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.
Warning! Loose nut behind the keyboard.