Flare 4 - new TOC attributes in WebHelp's TOC.XML ?

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
rhofitz
Propeller Head

Flare 4 - new TOC attributes in WebHelp's TOC.XML ?

Post by rhofitz »

Hi,

I just installed Flare 4 and generated WebHelp. I noticed that in the TOC.XML that is generated, there are new attributes:

Code: Select all

<TocEntry Title="Meta Catalog" [b]ComputedFirstTopic="false"[/b]>
        <TocEntry Title="Concepts" Link="/Content/html/Concepts.htm" [b]ComputedResetPageLayout="true" ComputedFirstTopic="true"[/b]>
            <TocEntry Title="ABL annotations" Link="/Content/html/c4GLAnot.htm" [b]ComputedFirstTopic="false"[/b] />

Where are these attributes coming from -- where are they being set in the Target definition or is it somewhere else. Is there a way to remove these attributes from the XML toc?
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Flare 4 - new TOC attributes in WebHelp's TOC.XML ?

Post by NorthEast »

Is there a reason why you want to remove them - i.e. are they actually causing any problems with your TOC?
rhofitz
Propeller Head

Re: Flare 4 - new TOC attributes in WebHelp's TOC.XML ?

Post by rhofitz »

We are creating Eclipse help from the files that are produced from WebHelp. One of the files we use is the TOC.xml file in DATA folder. We run a script against this file to rearrage the tags that Eclipse TOC requires. It would be easier for us if there was a way (some setting somehwere) to have Flare remove these attributes rather than modifying our scripts to remove them. I can't figure out where they are coming from or what they mean.

Rhonda