V4 - Now my styles aren't working >.<

This forum is for all Flare issues related to styles, stylesheets and XML.
TalanaRay
Propeller Head

V4 - Now my styles aren't working >.<

Post by TalanaRay »

In Flare 3, everything seemed to be working fine. Now, I have no idea what's wrong.

Issue 1 - I have a style called ProcedureHead. This style is 12pt Bold and worked fine in Flare 3. Now, when I create new text and apply the style, it is no longer bold. I look at the stylesheet and the style is correct in the stylesheet. The preview is even bold. I checked to make sure the correct stylesheet was applied to the topic, it was. For some unkown reason, the style is incorrect in my topic and not appearing bold.

Issue 2 - I have a regular style for a type of tablestyle, and a print version of the table style. I apply the tablestyle and set the print settings to the print tablestyle. When I generate the print output, the table is the online version and not the designated print version.

I have no idea why things that worked properly in Flare 3 are messing up in Flare 4. Does anyone have a clue?
doc_guy
Propellus Maximus

Re: V4 - Now my styles aren't working >.<

Post by doc_guy »

Do yo have a support contract with MadCap? If so, I'd send them the whole project and see if they can't duplicate the issue on their side.
Paul Pehrson
My Blog

lacastle
Propellus Maximus

Re: V4 - Now my styles aren't working >.<

Post by lacastle »

where are you not seeing bold text? (output or flare) if it's webhelp, this could possibly be a problem: http://forums.madcapsoftware.com/viewto ... f=9&t=7166