url path to table stylesheet inserted into table tag

This Forum for all general issues about Contributor
Gary Niemen
Sr. Propeller Head

url path to table stylesheet inserted into table tag

Post by Gary Niemen »

When I send topics out for review - XEdit inserts a url path (see below) to the table style sheet into the table tag.
Further, the path that it uses is incorrect - it inserts a "/" before the "Resources" folder. As you can see there are two in the line below - the first is probably from a previous send-out and I have probably taken the "/" away previously. Then, when I import the file back into Flare, I get publishing errors unless I go through and remove the "/" or remove the whole url.

<table border="1" id="table2" bordercolor="#C0C0C0" cellspacing="1" style="margin-left: 0; margin-right: auto; caption-side: top; width: 30%; mc-table-style: url('Resources/TableStyles/frontarena_standard.css'); mc-table-style-original: url('/Resources/TableStyles/frontarena_standard.css');" class="TableStyle_frontarena_standard">

Any ideas? Does anybody know what is going on? Is this correct behaviour or a bug?
subquark
Propeller Head

Re: url path to table stylesheet inserted into table tag

Post by subquark »

I have a similar issue to which I can't find an answer. In my case it adds quite a bit to the tag:

It should be:
'Resources/TableStyles/CRSTableStyle.css'

But come back as:
../../Copy-Rate-Level-Profiles.htm .fltrev/Content/Resources/TableStyles/CRSTableStyle.css

Any insight would be great - thanks! =)