Output not current in Visual Studio

This forum is for all Flare issues related to using Source Control.
Jcortez
Propeller Head

Output not current in Visual Studio

Post by Jcortez »

We've been trying to get our Flare project into TFS for months now, and I just seem to be hitting roadblock after roadblock...right now, my problem is that the Output is not updating in TFS when I build it in the project, even after I get latest version. It updated before (I think it said it worked in October), but not anymore. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
RamonS
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Output not current in Visual Studio

Post by RamonS »

The output? There is no point in having the output be in source control as it can always be regenerated with Flare. Or do you mean the output created with Flare doesn't show updates although the source files contain them?
Jcortez
Propeller Head

Post by Jcortez »

The output created in Flare doesn't show updates in the source control files even though the files are there. I've tried retrieving latest but that doesn't seem to work either.
RamonS
Senior Propellus Maximus

Post by RamonS »

So you say you get latest, see the changes when opening a topic in Flare, but when building output the changes are not in place? I am not entirely sure if that has anything to do with source control, but I've come across some crazy stuff in regards to software. As first measure I'd delete the contents of the Flare output folder, then rebuild output.