Where can you see the list of retrieved items?

This forum is for all Flare issues related to using Source Control.
siskamoens
Propeller Head

Where can you see the list of retrieved items?

Post by siskamoens »

Hi all,

I'm using Flare 9 and TFS as source control. Sometimes when I open a project and choose to get all latest versions, Flare quickly imports some files and then switches immediately to the main view, without allowing me to actually see which files he retrieved. Is there any way to see that list of retrieved files again afterwards?
Siska Moens
Technical communicator
ADAM Software
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Where can you see the list of retrieved items?

Post by Nita Beck »

I don't know any Flare command that would get you that list. But maybe you could use the File list. I don't have Flare open at the moment (and am actually typing this on an iPad) so can't check, but I'm pretty sure there is a modified date field on the File list. You could sort by that field, so that would reveal the newest files. (This is all theory; I haven't tried this myself.)
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!
siskamoens
Propeller Head

Re: Where can you see the list of retrieved items?

Post by siskamoens »

Yeah, that's what I already tried. But no luck...

It's just that every time I open this project and do a "get latest" Flare retrieves 3 or 4 items, but it goes too fast to see which ones. And when I check my local files after that, nothing has been changed. That's why I wanted to know if this mini-log of retrieved items is stored anywhere in the project, so I could check what's happening.

Anyone?
Siska Moens
Technical communicator
ADAM Software