Subversion - Stored passwords

This forum is for all Flare issues related to using Source Control.
deeptikorwar
Sr. Propeller Head

Subversion - Stored passwords

Post by deeptikorwar »

Hi All,

Here is my problem. I use Subversion for sourcecontrol and I select the Save password option when working with Flare projects.

I have to change my LAN password every couple of months. 9 out of 10 times the password change process is smooth. I change my LAN password and when I open Flare the next time, I am prompted to enter my new password. I enter the new password and select save password.

On some occasions I think the old password persists somewhere on the machine/within Flare and after a couple of days of changing my password, my LAN account gets locked/corrupted as every time I try to open Flare, the subversion login in the background seems to lock me out.

Are there any files that I can delete from my system before I change my LAN password to prevent this from happening in the future.

Thanks,
Deepti
deeptikorwar
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Subversion - Stored passwords

Post by deeptikorwar »

I came across this solution posted here, viewtopic.php?f=68&t=27652&p=121848&hil ... rd#p121848. But I do not want to re-register and fill all the information again. Is there a shortcut to delete just the Subversion credentials.