"Conflicts that require resolution"

This forum is for all Flare issues related to using Source Control.
DahcNosserb
Propeller Head

"Conflicts that require resolution"

Post by DahcNosserb »

I've been getting an error message every time I attempt to push, pull, or synchronize to Bitbucket. "You have 1 conflicts that require resolution prior to pushing (pulling, synchronizing). Do you want to resolve them now?" Clicking on either the "yes" or "no" buttons does absolutely nothing. I am not given any further helps or instructions or another question. I'm guessing I have to find the conflict on my own?

I also wonder why the error prompts for a question if I have no real choice in the matter. Why does it not simply tell me I need to resolve a conflict before I can proceed with source control without asking the "yes" or "no" question?

Thanks.
peterb
Propeller Head

Re: "Conflicts that require resolution"

Post by peterb »

I would like to res this thread because I am having this exact user experience. Prompted to resolve a conflict prior to pushing to Bitbucket, Yes and No buttons do nothing. Where can one manually seek out and resolve these conflicts so that source control functionality is restored? Thanks!
Gecko
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by Gecko »

Bump for this question pls
doloremipsum
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by doloremipsum »

I don't know about BitBucket in particular, but try the commit window if such a thing exists? There might be a little 'merge conflicts' flag up the top that should hopefully open the merge dialogue.
in hoc foro dolorem ipsum amamus, consectimur, adipisci volumus.