All Files Showing as Pending Add

This forum is for all Flare issues related to using Source Control.
Mdmonarrez
Jr. Propeller Head

All Files Showing as Pending Add

Post by Mdmonarrez »

I've been having an issue over the last three days where my project isn't checking in properly. I use Flare 2018 r2 along with Visual Studio (tfs) as my server. For the two projects I'm working on, all files are listed as Pending Add even though the projects have already been published.

I tried checking all files in (but they're not checked out), refreshing, getting the latest version, unbinding/rebinding, cleaning the project, and deleting all local files/removing tfs mapping/importing from server. Nothing has worked.
All Files as Pending Add.png
Has anyone else had a similar issue and can recommend a solution?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: All Files Showing as Pending Add

Post by NorthEast »

Yes, it's a bug in 2018r2 - there are several issues with the information in Pending Changes if you use TFS.
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=31009

Log a bug report with MadCap. Hopefully if enough people complain then MadCap will fix it.

Historically, there have been a lot of bugs with MadCap's TFS integration showing inaccurate information in Pending Changes - it was broken in v12 and 2017, fixed in 2018, then broken again in 2018r2!