List of refreshed files received from SC

This forum is for all Flare issues related to using Source Control.
Louise Bennett
Propeller Head

List of refreshed files received from SC

Post by Louise Bennett »

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been asked before. I searched but couldn't find anything.

I am wondering if there is an easy way to see a list of the files that have been received after a pull from source control. The standard dialog lists the number of files received, but I'd really like to see a list of those files if possible.

Thanks, Louise.
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: List of refreshed files received from SC

Post by Nita Beck »

AFAIK, there isn't a way with Flare's integrated source control functionality to get such a listing. If you have a third-party source control client, you could view the commit history. For example, for the projects for which I use Subversion, I can use TortoiseSVN to view commits in the repo. For the projects for which I use Git, I can either use the SourceTree client or look online in Bitbucket to see the commit history.

Anyone else know of a way to get Flare to show what changed in the whole project?
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!
Louise Bennett
Propeller Head

Re: List of refreshed files received from SC

Post by Louise Bennett »

Thanks Nita, I thought that might be the case but hoped there might be some list hidden somewhere :)

We're using GIT, so I guess we could use SourceTree as you suggest. It would be nice to have this stored in Flare though - much simpler.

Louise.