Rochester Flare User Group meeting

This forum is for job posting and resume posting for any type of technical writing position using Madcap Software Products.
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Rochester Flare User Group meeting

Post by Nita Beck »

Kindly forgive me that my purpose in creating this post is neither to post a job nor to find a job. Rather, it's a post regarding a networking event for Flare users.

The Rochester Flare User Group will be hosting its final meeting of 2011 on December 14 in suburban Rochester, New York. Barring bad weather, we're a pretty easy drive from other western and central NY communities (this means you, you folks from Buffalo and Syracuse!). We'd love for other Flare users -- and even those just Flare-curious -- to join us. You can find the details at http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/177043502391360/.

Looking further ahead, we'll be holding our next "Saturday Sandbox Session" on January 14 starting at 8:30, place TBD. At this extended meeting, we'll be discussing and demonstrating how to source control Flare projects using Subversion. Details to come.

Our meetings are free and open to the public.

OK, end of advertisement...
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!