Sr Tech Writer w/Flare for Silicon Valley Cyber Security Co

This forum is for job posting and resume posting for any type of technical writing position using Madcap Software Products.
sperkins
Propeller Head

Sr Tech Writer w/Flare for Silicon Valley Cyber Security Co

Post by sperkins »

If you are a senior technical writer with a great personality, who likes working as part of a small, innovative team, please read on.

Narus, Inc - A wholly owned subsidiary of the Boeing Company, is the global leader in real-time traffic intelligence for the protection and management of large IP networks. We are looking for an exceptional senior level technical writer to be part of a creative, self-directed team, as we design, implement, and deliver new and existing content in MadCap Flare.

Here is the link to the full job description: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit2/?id=554769&t=2

I am looking for a partner in crime, who wants to work hand in hand with me to throw the old, tired Frame documentation out the window and re-imagine our technical content to match our cutting-edge products. I have developed a Flare stylesheet for PDF and online help, but I could use someone who can bring ideas and experience for Next-Gen content to our team. We're located in Sunnyvale, close to 237 and 101.

One more thing...the resumes we're getting have an astounding number of punctuation and style errors. My dream candidate is not only qualified, but can submit a resume that is clear, concise, and follows a consistent style of capitalization, punctuation, and parallel construction. I urge you to proofread, proofread, proofread, and then have a picky friend read it. Thanks!

Sandy Perkins, Sr. Technical Writer
sperkins@narus.com