contract job in the Boston area

This forum is for job posting and resume posting for any type of technical writing position using Madcap Software Products.
Nina Esile
Sr. Propeller Head

contract job in the Boston area

Post by Nina Esile »

Hi all,

I'm looking for a Flare-fluent technical writer in the Boston area for a 3-month contract. Posting here because I've not had luck other places.

Suggestions welcome!

Nina
ebaechtold
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: contract job in the Boston area

Post by ebaechtold »

Hi Nina,

I just saw your post about the 3 month contract job. I am recently retired from SunGard in Salem NH, where I primarily did user interaction design for their suite of products, but I also developed an online help system for one of their products from scratch using Flare. Prior to becoming a user interaction designer, I had a long career as a technical writer, with much experience doing both printed and online documentation.

I am curious about the three month contract job, and specifically, about the exact location of the work. I am probably not interested in commuting to Boston, but north of Boston is definitely a possibility, as I live in Hampton, New Hampshire.

Let me know if you want to discuss the contract job further. You can reach me via email at baechtold@comcast.net.

Regards,
Ed Baechtold
ebaechtold
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by ebaechtold »

Hi Nina,

This was a duplicate post because I did not see my initial reply to you. It had the same content as my original.

Regards,
Ed Baechtold
Nina Esile
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by Nina Esile »

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your response. It is based in Boston, so our needs don't coincide.

Nina