Senior contract and consulting tech writer, San Francisco

This forum is for job posting and resume posting for any type of technical writing position using Madcap Software Products.
Phlawm53
Sr. Propeller Head

Senior contract and consulting tech writer, San Francisco

Post by Phlawm53 »

------
Designing, developing, and delivering focused, results oriented documentation solutions to large and small customers since 1998. Contact me if you need a 360-degrees set of skills combined with a proven ability to deliver complete and accurate solutions on schedule.

· Flare 10 certified.

· LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/writingsolutions

CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED:

· Standards-setting documentation solutions for administrator, developer, and end-user audiences.

· Technologies skills that include software development, Enterprise and SaaS hardware and software systems, voice and data networking, systems engineering and integration, training, and customer support

· Design and implementation of projects and work-flows for MadCap Flare, Adobe Structured FrameMaker / DITA, oXygen XML, and more.

· Integration of information from technical and non-technical contributors into a coherent superset of managed, topics-based content.

WRITING, TOOLS, and TECHNOLOGIES SKILLS:
My skills and experience includes:

■ End-user Guides, Administrator Guides, Developer and API Guides, Quick Start Guides
■ Software Development, Python, Java, JavaScript, REGEX
■ Perforce, Subversion, Git, GitHub
■ Software as a Service (SaaS), Enterprise IT and networking, Security, Intranets
■ Topics-based Authoring, Templates and Workflows
■ Flare, oXygen XML, FrameMaker
■ XHTML, CSS, XML, DITA,
■ Medical web sites, research and development (R&D), advertising

Riley VanDyke
rvandyke.com
San Francisco, CA 94118-2907