Full Time Sr. Technical Writer Position

This forum is for job posting and resume posting for any type of technical writing position using Madcap Software Products.
doc_guy
Propellus Maximus

Full Time Sr. Technical Writer Position

Post by doc_guy »

Hey Propeller heads!

The company I work for, Venafi, is currently hiring a senior technical writer, based out of our Salt Lake City office. However, we are willing to hire a remote candidate, but some travel (a couple of times a year) would be necessary to attend corporate events. This is a permanent, FTE position.

Venafi is the world leader in protecting machine identities. We are laser-focused on helping the global 5000 secure and protect their networks and transactions by understanding and protecting their machine identities.

Our technical writer team includes myself, and one other Salt Lake-based writer, and two remote writers. We work embedded in engineering teams, helping them document their features for (at least) quarterly releases.

Venafi is a fantastic place to work with fantastic benefits and great pay. Our team is top-notch and we are looking for a perfect candidate to help us grow.

For more information and to apply, please visit: https://grnh.se/3178ad6c1

Let me know if you have any questions!
Paul Pehrson
My Blog