Customizing Search Results table

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the DotNet Help target, and the Dot Net Viewer
Mohinda
Propeller Head

Customizing Search Results table

Post by Mohinda »

In my help system with Dot net help vierwer, the search results table shows three columns, Title, Rank and File. I want to hide the File column. It looks awful on a foreign language help because File name is displayed in English and the Title and Rank are in the language of the Help Project.

I looked in the Skin editor, there isn't anywhere obvious to get rid of the File column.
Does any one know how to do it?

Thanks in advance.
Mohinda
owilkes
Propeller Head

Re: Customizing Search Results table

Post by owilkes »

Hi,

This probably won't help I'm afraid. I'm producing Webhelp - and it only has Rank and Title (which is what you want).

I need to be able to add a column - source (the first folder/couple of folders in the TOC or Content Explorer that holds this). So - I have a similar problem.

Anyone know if it is possible to add/remove columns from the Search, also for Webhelp?

Thanks.
darla
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: Customizing Search Results table

Post by darla »

So apparently I was just building to the wrong folder, because it works now! Never mind.
We offer latest Testking 642-874 dumps with certified Bloomfield College test demos so you will pass HP exam on time.