Replacable image in Page Layout

This forum is for Single-Sourcing your Flare content to multiple outputs.
okonvick
Propeller Head

Replacable image in Page Layout

Post by okonvick »

Hi,

I have a page layout for a title page which includes some header graphics and footer graphics. It also includes heading and sub-heading in a decoration frame. I know how to insert an image / image frame into the layout, but what about this: say this is a front page of a business offering for some customer of ours. That means the title page should also have the logo of the customer somewhere, e.g. above the title and subtitle headings. How should I do this? I would like to avoid having to modify the page layout for each and every customer. Is it, for example, possible to insert an image placeholder while editing the layout and then change the image to the customer's logo when dealing with the front page of the given document? Or what is the best practice.

Also, on a slightly related note, is it possible to achieve something like positioning the image "in front of text" like in word? I know about floating and the like, but can I somehow position the image without binding it to a border of the document/frame or without putting a line break in 10 times just to get it lower?

Thanks,
Ondrej