Image in header not appearing in one particular document

This forum is for Single-Sourcing your Flare content to multiple outputs.
lisabarry
Propeller Head

Image in header not appearing in one particular document

Post by lisabarry »

Hi guys,

I have a page layout for the header and footer of my PDF documents. The header has an image in it. This image appears fine in the vast majority of PDF targets when I publish them. However, I noticed recently that the image in the header is not appearing for one particular document.

I have the Break Type set to Chapter Break in the TOC entry and the Page Layout set to the correct file (the same one used by the other documents). So I'm not sure why it's not showing...

The only difference I can see between this document and the rest is that I am using a different topic file for the content on the cover page. But the cover page is fine (it has a different page layout to the headers and footers), it is the header that I'm having the problem with so I'm not sure why the cover page content could affect this.

Have you got any ideas about how I can try to get this image to show for this document?

Thanks,
Lisa
lisabarry
Propeller Head

Re: Image in header not appearing in one particular document

Post by lisabarry »

Just replying in case anyone experiences the same issue - I managed to fix this today by shortening the target name. I'm not sure why a long target name would cause a logo to not appear, and I'm also not sure why Flare didn't inform me this was the reason, but it's working now.