Top Nav missing - Smartphone and Tablet output [FIXED]

This forum is for Single-Sourcing your Flare content to multiple outputs.
M33R4
Sr. Propeller Head

Top Nav missing - Smartphone and Tablet output [FIXED]

Post by M33R4 »

When I View Output on either Tablet or Smartphone within Flare, I cannot see my top navigation menu..not even the hamburger.

Help please
:?:
Last edited by M33R4 on Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie to MadCap Flare
robdocsmith
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Top Nav missing - Smartphone and Tablet output

Post by robdocsmith »

Can you describe the steps you are taking? If you mean the preview of a topic in the XML editor as either Web (tablet) or Web (Mobile), the menu will not appear. If you're viewing through the target - View (Tablet) function, the menu should be generated (provided your output is up to date and has been built before).

If you've generated a target and when viewing the content you aren't getting the menu, then there is likely something wrong with the target or skin you are using. Try building one of the example projects. Those should build smoothly and include all the elements of the skin.

Rob
M33R4
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Top Nav missing - Smartphone and Tablet output

Post by M33R4 »

robdocsmith wrote:Can you describe the steps you are taking? If you mean the preview of a topic in the XML editor as either Web (tablet) or Web (Mobile), the menu will not appear. If you're viewing through the target - View (Tablet) function, the menu should be generated (provided your output is up to date and has been built before).

If you've generated a target and when viewing the content you aren't getting the menu, then there is likely something wrong with the target or skin you are using. Try building one of the example projects. Those should build smoothly and include all the elements of the skin.

Rob
Thanks Rob I was viewing it in Preview mode :oops:
Newbie to MadCap Flare