Capture - Project Link

This forum is for Single-Sourcing your Flare content to multiple outputs.
Matze
Sr. Propeller Head

Capture - Project Link

Post by Matze »

Hi all,
I´m bit confused about this capture function. The bold text told me that I need not link to my project images if they are within the project, e.g. to use the variable sets etc.
Capture_LinkingProject.JPG
In the past we´d linked ALL capture images to use the project variables and conditions.

Now my colleague has caused this function - but I cannot use the same function with my images even though we have the same latest capture and flare version.
No information in the help as well and now idea which rules are necessary to use this gread funcction.

Do you have information about this issue: When it is available, which steps are necessary to use it?

THX
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
trent the thief
Propellus Maximus

Re: Capture - Project Link

Post by trent the thief »

Hi,

Please post the full dialog.
Trent.

Certifiable.

umm...
I meant MAD Certified.

Official Propeller Beanie Owner :-)

:flare: Are you on Flare's Slack channels? PM me for an invitation! :flare:
Matze
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by Matze »

Capure_ProjLink.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Matze
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by Matze »

The holy question is. When I use images within the flare project, which is useally the case, I never have to link my capture files right?
But I´ve problems to figure out the steps for that :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: