Unable to view mobile version in Smartphone view

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the WebHelp Mobile target and skins
mdpais-c
Propeller Head

Unable to view mobile version in Smartphone view

Post by mdpais-c »

I've inherited a project (let's call it Project X) that required a few tweaks, and for some reason I simply cannot seem to get the mobile version to show in the smartphone view. When I go to Project > View Primary > View project > Smartphone, it shows me the web version with the menu items of the top nav skin all huddled together instead of the hamburger icon slide-out navigation pane.

I've been working on another project from scratch (Project Y) and I have no problem previewing its mobile version in the smartphone view. So I know the problem is with the project but I don't know what.

I've checked that the medium is set to mobile in the Stylesheet Editor and the Target points to the correct Master Stylesheet.

I know there's a mobile version with the slide out navigation coz that's what shows when we upload the project to our server and open it on any of our phones. It's just extremely time-consuming to go through the whole process of uploading the website onto the server each time we fix something.