Logo not appearing in minimized view of HTML5 output

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the WebHelp Mobile target and skins
lgarneau59
Jr. Propeller Head

Logo not appearing in minimized view of HTML5 output

Post by lgarneau59 »

Hello! I'm using the Moonlight template and got our company logo to appear in full screen of HTML5 output, but the logo placeholder (instead of the company logo) appears in the top "How can we help you?" banner when I go to minimized (auto responsive layout) view. I was unable to locate how to fix this in instructions provided with the template. Has anyone else encountered this issue?
Nita Beck
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Logo not appearing in minimized view of HTML5 output

Post by Nita Beck »

Welcome to the forums! ;)

I would guess that the Moonlight template has two different logos, for sizing. One is used in the Website medium of the skin, while the other is used in the Tablet and Mobile mediums.

(I'm going on memory for the following, so bear with me...)

Open the skin associated with your target. In the skin editor's toolbar, you'll see buttons for Website, Tablet, and Mobile. Click the Tablet button. I'm guessing that you'll now see that smaller logo that came with the template. Click the Highlight button and then click that logo, so that the skin editor "jumps" right to the properties having to do with that logo. That's where you can change the image used.

The Mobile medium inherits its settings from Tablet, so you may not need to swap in yet a smaller logo. But in case you do, have a third image prepared, and then use the same process in the Mobile medium.

For more info, visit https://help.madcapsoftware.com/flare20 ... Styles.htm.

HTH
Nita
RETIRED, but still fond of all the Flare friends I've made. See you around now and then!
lgarneau59
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: Logo not appearing in minimized view of HTML5 output

Post by lgarneau59 »

Thank you Nita! I'm going to add your notes to my personal help document. I have moved to the Solana template and the problem has been resolved. :)