Cannot Add Topic Toolbar to Mobile

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the WebHelp Mobile target and skins
carrier_andrew
Jr. Propeller Head

Cannot Add Topic Toolbar to Mobile

Post by carrier_andrew »

I've tried adding a Topic Toolbar using the Proxy and the Skin, but I am not able to see the toolbar when I create the Mobile Output. I also tried Proxy and skin individually, but received the same result. Can someone please let me know if they've ever encountered this issue?

Thanks,
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Cannot Add Topic Toolbar to Mobile

Post by NorthEast »

I would double-check that your target is set to use the correct master page (with the toolbar proxy) on the Advanced tab); i.e. it's not set to (Default).
carrier_andrew
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by carrier_andrew »

I am, I put the Proxy in the header and in the body, neither would generate. However, when I put the same proxy in a specific Topic, it generates fine.

I share my Master page with a HTML5 Output, would it be better to have 2 seperate Masters? One for HTML5 and one for Mobile? The shared Master currently has a Breadcrumb proxy which is only being used by HTML5.
carrier_andrew
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by carrier_andrew »

I actually just created a new MasterPage and it now works. For some reason, the other one would not allow it. Now I share 1 MasterPage for Web and Mobile and it works perfectly.