Viewing Mobile output gives script error

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the WebHelp Mobile target and skins
mperaro
Propeller Head

Viewing Mobile output gives script error

Post by mperaro »

Hi,

I am looking at builds in View Output for mobile. I have a series of icons that link to our LinkeIN, FB, Twitter, etc. links. I have not tried this yet without our mobile application yet.

When I test this and click the icon for Linked in I get "An error has occured in the script on this page". I can see LinkedIn behind it and when I click Yes it shows a message about IE.

Does Flare somehow use IE for the SmartPhone view output? WHen I click the Twitter icon it pops up This Browswer it not supported.

If I use Google Chrome as the View Output all my links open and work fine.

Is this something to be worried about when I actually hook this up to the client or is this a Flare issue in the View Output?

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Psider
Propellus Maximus

Re: Viewing Mobile output gives script error

Post by Psider »

I think I remember years ago that the preview window used IE. From memory, it is/was the only browser that allowed an embeded web browser control (not sure on this, my brain could be hallucinating due to stay at home orders)? So I think the error when you preview is fine. Hopefully someone with practical experience with your output will confirm though.