Top Nav Output: Tables & images "wrapping" with side menus

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets

Top Nav Output: Tables & images "wrapping" with side menus

Postby dmcmillion on Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:37 pm

If I have a table or image at the very top of a help topic, on smaller screens the side menu pushes it down the page.

This means I end up with a help topic title, a large blank space, then the image or table will show up. :? How can I fix this?

I can't put images in thumbnails because I'm using the Salesforce integration, but this would not have helped with the same issue occurring with tables.
dmcmillion
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: Top Nav Output: Tables & images "wrapping" with side men

Postby Psider on Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:26 pm

Perhaps the table width is set to 100%, either in the table style or manually on the table?
Psider
Propellus Maximus

Postby dmcmillion on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:58 am

Maybe, but changing the table skin would not help with the same issue occurring with images. I need the table or image to resize in response to the side menu, and I'm not sure where that setting lives or if it's available.
dmcmillion
Jr. Propeller Head

Postby Psider on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:29 pm

Ah, images. That'll prevent the table resizing even if you remove the table width setting. Sorry I don't have any ideas for making the images resize.
Psider
Propellus Maximus

Postby Psider on Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:32 pm

Actually maybe I do?

What happens if you make sure there's no width on the table (either inline or in the style), and you set a max-width: 100% on the images in the table?
Psider
Propellus Maximus

Return to Web-based Outputs