Back to Top button doesn't work via Template Pages

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
Bulwark116
Jr. Propeller Head

Back to Top button doesn't work via Template Pages

Post by Bulwark116 »

Hello All,

I've been trying to add a Return to Top button via Template pages for my HTML5 output. For some reason the button only works for pages that are not using the Template pages such as the Glossary and my Home Master page. I've include the code blocks from both pages below.
Glossary Code Block

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<html xmlns:MadCap="http://www.madcapsoftware.com/Schemas/MadCap.xsd">
	<head>
		<script type="text/javascript" defer="defer" src="../Scripts/Scroll-Button.js">
		</script>
		<link href="../Stylesheets/MainStyles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
	</head>
    <body>
        <h1>Glossary</h1>
        <MadCap:glossaryProxy />
    </body>
</html>
Main Concept and Settings template page

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<html xmlns:MadCap="http://www.madcapsoftware.com/Schemas/MadCap.xsd">
	<head>
		<script type="text/javascript" defer="defer" src="../Scripts/Scroll-Button.js">
		</script>
		<script type="text/javascript" defer="defer" src="../Scripts/Google-Analytics.js">
		</script>
	</head>
    <body>
        <MadCap:breadcrumbsProxy />
        <MadCap:menuProxy mc-linked-toc="$topicHeadings" style="mc-toc-depth: -1;mc-context-sensitive: True;mc-include-parent: True;mc-include-siblings: True;mc-include-children: True;" />
        <MadCap:bodyProxy />
        <MadCap:topicToolbarProxy class="" style="mc-topic-toolbar-items: ;" />
    </body>
</html>
I also noticed when inspect the two pages in my elements viewer that there is difference in the working vs non working output. I'm think that is the cause but I'm not sure why the build would be changing the location call when it's in a template page vs an insertion via the text editor. For reference, the script location is \Content\Resources\Scripts

Working

<script type="text/javascript" defer="defer" src="Scripts/Scroll-Button.js">
</script>

Non working
<script type="text/javascript" defer="defer" src="../../0_Front Matter/Scripts/Scroll-Button.js">
</script>