List Of proxy not generating tables and images

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
Stephanie L
Jr. Propeller Head

List Of proxy not generating tables and images

Post by Stephanie L »

My image tags and table tags aren't displaying the Tag Name drop down. All my other tags are appearing -- heading, span, and even td! But no image or tables, which was a really big selling point for me.

I've tried it on different projects, new projects, and different computers. I've tried adding classes, removing classes, removing images from <p> tags, and looking under different tags. But nothing? Is this a bug?
DavidJGross
Propeller Head

Re: List Of proxy not generating tables and images

Post by DavidJGross »

Nine years later, I'd be thrilled if someone would answer this question. I have set up my entire project with <figure> and <figcaption> tags, and imagine my chagrin when I go to make a Table of Figures, and neither of these tags are available in the dropdown. I have hundreds of figures. I don't relish having to change them all to <p.figure> and <p.figcaption>. Why not just make the entire stylesheet available?
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: List Of proxy not generating tables and images

Post by NorthEast »

It appears to work if you just manually change it in the text editor - try this:

Code: Select all

<MadCap:listOfProxy style="mc-list-of-tag: figcaption;" />
You can only use tags that contain text; so I'd expect to see figcaption but not figure, or caption but not table (for table captions).

I'd suggest you put in a bug report to MadCap about figcaption not being included.