Unwanted Foundation sticky container wrapping menu

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
Dinnit
Propeller Head

Unwanted Foundation sticky container wrapping menu

Post by Dinnit »

I have a side menu built with the menu proxy which was scrolling with the rest of the topic contents. I've just implemented Thomas Tregner's versioning script (http://tregner.com/flare-blog/version-f ... l5-output/) which is great and does exactly what I need. But now the menu is fixed to the top of the page and hides content as the user scrolls down. On "inspecting element" in the browser I can see that the menu is being wrapped in Foundation's sticky container and I assume causing the problem.

Can anyone tell me how I stop that container being inserted at build and hazard a guess as to how I've managed to get it into the project???? Needless to say I'm up against a deadline and this is ruining the layout of the whole project... :cry:

In hope...
Ann
Started on Flare 3, now on Flare 2017 r2 + Capture (occasionally) and Analyser (very occasionally)
Windows 10 Enterprise
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Re: Unwanted Foundation sticky container wrapping menu

Post by NorthEast »

You've probably selected a Fixed menu option in your menu proxy skin.
Open the menu proxy skin, go to Setup tab, and set Fixed Menu to None.
Dinnit
Propeller Head

Re: Unwanted Foundation sticky container wrapping menu

Post by Dinnit »

Embarassed :-(

Must have changed that when messing about with the fixed menu proxy trying to understand what was going on. One of these days I'll work out exactly what Flare does at publish. I was bothered that it was something to do with the script bugs/menu build changes in r2 causing the issue.

As ever, many thanks Dave. Now just need to get back to chasing the deadline....
Ann
Started on Flare 3, now on Flare 2017 r2 + Capture (occasionally) and Analyser (very occasionally)
Windows 10 Enterprise