Suddenly no build progress bar.

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
pondovcip
Jr. Propeller Head

Suddenly no build progress bar.

Post by pondovcip »

Hi All!
First-timer to the forum here. Whenever I do a build from within Flare (v11.1.2), I suddenly do not see the Build progress bar any more. One day it's there, and the next it's not. My colleague does not have this problem, and we're both running the same version of Flare on the same Windows platform (10 Enterprise/64-bit). I have seen an earlier post regarding the Publish progress bar, and I have the correct selections in the Build window column headings. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Paul
RamonS
Senior Propellus Maximus

Re: Suddenly no build progress bar.

Post by RamonS »

Welcome to the forums! Any chance you updated the graphics driver? I recall years back that I ran into this and for whatever reason the driver caused such an issue.
Do you have two monitors on your system? If yes, move the window to the other monitor and see if that makes a difference. Just guessing here.
pondovcip
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: Suddenly no build progress bar.

Post by pondovcip »

Hi RamonS,
Thanks for your hints. No changes to the graphics driver, and although I use two monitors the behavior is the same on both. Sigh!