Flare 12, IE 9, SharePoint issues

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
shloter
Propeller Head

Flare 12, IE 9, SharePoint issues

Post by shloter »

Apologies in advance as I am still a fairly new user of Flare. I am in charge of several online hosted internal databases that we have currently in Flare 12. The company I work for requires the output to be housed in SharePoint and that we are using Team Foundation Server as our source control. I have been unable to publish directly to the SharePoint libraries (suspect due to firewall issues that significantly delay upload speeds) but have been able to copy the entire output without incident until recently. Initially the issues seemed to be related to a java script issue which may be repeating itself but the issues I am having is worse now. The current issues are with the output that we have hosted on SharePoint and do not replicate on local versions of the HTML5 TopNav output.

I am experiencing error 404-webpage not found errors that have progressed to entire database failure/closure. I believe my company is running SharePoint 2010 (at least I have SharePoint workspace on my computer) and we have Windows 7/Internet Explorer 11 running. We tried to access the output hosted on SP from Google Chrome but that too is demonstrating the same issues. Flare support and the fact that local publications work fine do not point to a Flare issue. My company IT is blaming the software so I need help trying to figure out what may be going on so that I can get support to correct the issue.

Any ideas? Please let me know if I can further clarify.