Breadcrumbs not displayed in online output

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
Jbouvier
Jr. Propeller Head

Breadcrumbs not displayed in online output

Post by Jbouvier »

Hi All,

We just recently upgraded to the most recent version of MadCap Flare (2017 r3). After doing so, I made updates to the text within my existing Flare project, but no modifications to any other parts of the project. When I preview the latest build in the project, the breadcrumbs display as expected in the HTML5 output. However, when I copy the files to my development environment, the breadcrumbs no longer display. The "You are here" text displays, but the breadcrumbs text does not (see image attached).

This has never been an issue in the past, so I'm assuming this has something to do with the new upgrade. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jen B.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jbouvier
Jr. Propeller Head

Re: Breadcrumbs not displayed in online output

Post by Jbouvier »

FYI - I did confirm the breadcrumbs proxy is displayed on the MasterPage.
NorthEast
Master Propellus Maximus

Post by NorthEast »

Does it work if you view the output (not preview) on your own PC?

What is your "development environment"?
If it works on your own PC, but not your dev environment, then check your dev environment for errors in the browser console (press F12).
Jbouvier
Jr. Propeller Head

Post by Jbouvier »

Thanks so much for the reply. I figured it out late last night - it wasn't an issue with the Flare project. It was a javascript file that wasn't copied to the dev environment. Thanks!