Mini TOC Proxy Related...

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
jjdave
Propeller Head

Mini TOC Proxy Related...

Post by jjdave »

Hi All,

I have a Mater Page with Side Menu Proxy and Topic Body Proxy, then I have few topics in which I have added Mini-Toc Proxy.

When I run PDF Output, it does not show the Side Menu Proxy; but when I run Online Output, it shows the Mini-Topc Proxy.

How can I remove Mini-Toc Proxy from Online Output? (but I do want it to show in PDF Output)
Is there a way to show, Side Menu Proxy in PDF Output? (I know, it is kind of redundant, but just asking)

Thank you.
AlexFox
Sr. Propeller Head

Re: Mini TOC Proxy Related...

Post by AlexFox »

I'm not sure on the side menu proxy but as for the mini-TOC that you don't want, conditionally tag it out :)
SKamprowski
Sr. Propeller Head

Post by SKamprowski »

Hi,

I assume that Side Menu Proxy means Menu Proxy with a Menu Skin? Menu Proxies are only supported in HTML 5
Kind regards,
Sabine Kamprowski
DocToHelp MVP (by ComponentOne)
jjdave
Propeller Head

Post by jjdave »

Hi Alex Fox,

Conditional Tag was a good choice to remove Mini-TOC from the Online Output.
It worked well, this is the first time I used it (newbie here). Appreciate your help.

As SKamprowski pointed out, Side Menu (menu proxy with menu skin) is only supported for Online Output.

Once again, thank you both for giving me better understanding about resolving my issue.