Failed to copy Madcapall.js

This forum is for all Flare issues related to the HTML5, WebHelp, WebHelp Plus, and Adobe Air Targets
Pamb10
Sr. Propeller Head

Failed to copy Madcapall.js

Post by Pamb10 »

Online Help: Compiler: Failed to copy linked file C:\B\Dev.DA\HelpQ\Content\SkinSupport\MadCapAll.js to output: The file 'C:\B\Dev.DA\HelpQ\Output\pbrechlin\DA Online Help\Content\SkinSupport\MadCapAll.js' already exists.

I have been getting this error for a long time, however the build does not get stopped and I get correct output, so i just let it be.

Now, I have a need to modify the Madcapall.js file and my changes are not being propagated to the output folder. I really cannot understand the error because everything in the output folder gets cleaned out when the build starts. So how can it already exist?

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I cannot get my changes to the madcapall.js file to be automatically included in the output folder.

Also, i would love some more information about this js file and the skinsupport folder. This is my first attempt to change it. Not even sure if I am going in the right direction. What I want to do is change the window caption for online help using a variable.

Thanks.
Pam